Saturday, November 1, 2008

Oct 27-Nov 2

You may think that I had forgotten to update this little blog...well I hadn't. We've been in Canada for two weeks and so I didn't have to plan any meals! However, I do have a menu board done up for this current week.
We started off the week with a meager attempt at a real meal...at least it wasn't take out. Tuesday's chili was thawed from our freezer, I'm going to post the recipe for this soon...it's amazing.
On Thursday I didn't feel like make Ritz Cracker Chicken so I decided to do homemade pizza. That didn't go well. I realized after taking the dough out that I hadn't put the mixer thingy in the breadmaker properly. So we ended up with takeout. It had been a LONG day. And tonight, my special ended up being the ritz cracker chicken. It was yummy. I wonder what Shawn will make tomorrow?

No comments: