Tuesday, October 7, 2008

October 6-12

With both Shawn and I having had terrible colds all of last week, neither of us felt like cooking...so if you're wondering why I didn't post any special recipes, now you know.

It's Tuesday right now and we've already had a change in the menu. Monday was true and Outback was amazing. But tonight, instead of leftover sloppy joes, we had ham, mashed potatoes and green beans. It was yummy. Hopefully the rest of the week will stay the same. Saturday and Sunday have an N/A because on Saturday we are heading to Vancouver, BC, Canada. We're going home to visit my family. We will be there for two weeks, with Shawn coming home a week early. Our thanks to Justin for house and cat-sitting!

1 comment:

Katie @ makingthishome.com said...

Danielle,
I just found your blog--what a creative idea! I love the chalkboard menu. I just started a blog--it's starting with the remodel of the kitchen in our new home of Berlin, Germany. Should we finish (!!), I think a chalkboard schedule could be really fun.
Hope you're feeling better.